1.Will I be touched by the actors? No! They are instructed to not touch visitors to the Shock House. Having said that, "accidental bumping into" may occur in the
dark. This does happen from time to time.
2.Are there any age restrictions for the Shock House? The Shock House is not recommended for children under 11 years old, having said that I do not put age restrictions in place.
There are no refunds for any reason.
3. Am I allowed to use my phone or a flashlight to light my way as I walk through the Shock House? No! You are not allowed to use light of any kind to walk through the Shock House. If an Actor sees you using a light you will be
escorted out of the building without a refund.
4. Is the Shock House wheelchair accessible? Yes and No. Please call for explanation.
5. Is the Shock House safe for pregnant ladies? To a certain degree. Later in your pregnancy is when it can be a bad idea to walk through. We just don't want you to get startled
and bump into a wall and hurt yourself or baby of course.
6. If I get to scared can I get my money back? Not even maybe. You have come to us to get a Halloween thrill or scare. If we scare you to badly to go through the house, you
have gotten exactly what you've paid for. There are no refunds for any reason.
7. Can I buy tickets in advance? No, tickets are only sold at the door.
8. Can I use Credit Card or Debit Card to buy tickets? Sorry, cash sales only
9. Do you have group rates? No group rates available.
10. What time and days are you open? Please see "Dates & Times" on this site for all that info.
11. Can we take pictures and videos inside the Shock House. If the actors see you taking pics or video you will immediately escorted out of the building without a refund.
12. Are there line-ups at the Shock House? What's the best day and time to come? If you do not want to wait in line ups, you should definitely try to come on non weekend days.
13. Are Speed Pass Tickets available for this event? Yes, Speed Passes are available!!
Copyright 2015 TheShockHouse.com| All Rights Reserved.